Schedule & Prices
The 2018 World Marathon Challenge ® offers the opportunity to run 7 Marathons on 7 Continents in 7 Days.
2018 World Marathon Challenge Provisional Schedule & Destinations
|28-Jan||Recommended Arrival at Cape Town, South Africa|
|29-Jan||Pre-Departure Briefings for Antarctica|
|30-Jan||Flight to Marathon location at Novo, Antarctica. Marathon in Antarctica
|31-Jan||Marathon in Cape Town + Flight to Perth|
|1-Feb||Marathon in Perth + Flight to Dubai|
|2-Feb||Marathon in Dubai + Flight to Madrid|
|3-Feb||Marathon in Madrid + Flight to Barranquilla|
|4-Feb||Marathon in Barranquilla + Flight to Miami|
|5-Feb||Marathon in Miami|
|6-Feb||Free to Return Home|
*Universal Time Zone / Dates. Every effort will be made to keep to the scheduled departure and enddate, but all flights are subject to weather, aircraft serviceability and local conditions.
Entry Fee for 2018 World Marathon Challenge
The entry fee of EUR €36,000 (€35,000 if paying in full upon registration) includes
- Flight by specialist jet from Cape Town to Novo, Antarctica - the location of the first marathon.
- Professionally organised marathon events at Novo, Cape Town, Perth, Dubai, Madrid, Barranquilla and Miami.
- International VIP charter flights to each of the marathon locations.
- Contingency plans and arrangements to cater for weather delays in Antarctica to meet a 7-day schedule.
- Accommodation, where practical and possible at locations during the trip, and one night accommodation in Miami at the conclusion.
- Medical support throughout the trip.
- Professional video footage / photos of the World Marathon Challenge.
- Medals, t-shirts, souvenirs and merchandise related to the World Marathon Challenge.
*Please note: The entry fee does NOT include flights from your homeland to Cape Town, accommodation in Cape Town before the flight to Antarctica to begin the Challenge, or your flight home from Miami at the end of the Challenge.
All participants should be in excellent health and capable of completing the World Marathon Challenge. Please consult with your doctor before entering the 2018 World Marathon Challenge.