The 2025 entry fee is a discounted EUR 39,900 if making one full payment upon registration. An installment option will have competitors make three payments of EUR 14,000.
- Flight by specialist jet from Cape Town to Novo, Antarctica - the location of the first marathon.
- Professionally organised marathon events at Novo, Cape Town, Perth, Dubai, Madrid, Fortaleza and Miami.
- International charter flights to each of the marathon locations.
- Contingency plans and arrangements to cater for weather delays in Antarctica to meet a 7-day schedule.
- Accommodation in Dubai or Madrid if feasible during the trip
- Meals provided on charter flights
- Aid / Food / Drinks stations at each event as per any standard marathon
- Medical support throughout the trip.
- Shower facilities at each location except Antarctica
- Carbon offsets for all flights
- Professional video footage and photos of the World Marathon Challenge for personal / private use.
- Medals, t-shirts, souvenirs and merchandise related to the World Marathon Challenge.
*Please note: The entry fee does NOT include flights from your homeland to Cape Town, accommodation in Cape Town, or your flight home from Miami at the end of the Challenge. Participants are also responsible for their own food outside of charter flights.